Mr P K Mittal, is representing Central Government and DDA in all Corporate Laws & Civil Cases before Delhi High Court.
Mr.P K Mittal and Mr.Amit Goel have worked as Head - Secretarial and Legal in large Corporate Group and have handed legal cases and were involved in drafting all Collaboration Agreement, Joint Ventures Agreement Development Agreement and all other major Corporate Agreements.
Besides we have a host of associates having expertise in various law-fields as well as corporate consultancy.
Qualification Of Team Leader
- B.Com, from Delhi University in 1975
- LL.B., from Delhi University in 1978
- F.C.S. Member of Institute of Company Secretaries of India since 1981.
Professional Experience Of Team Leader
- Past Central Council Member of ICSI.
- Corporate Experience of over 15 Years in the field of Legal & Secretarial
- INDANA Group (1982 to 1984) in Legal & Corporate Secretarial.
- BIRLA Group (1984 to 1986) in Legal & Corporate Secretarial.
- APOLLO Tyres Ltd. (1986 to 1992) in Legal Department
- Practicing as Advocate since 1993
Handling matters before Delhi High Court, Delhi District Courts (at Tis Hazari, Patiala House and Karkardooma), Central Excise and Service Tax Tribunal, Company Law Board, National Commission, State Commission, MRTP Commission and District Consumer Forums etc..
Nature Of Legal Cases Handled
- Recovery, Property, Real Estate and Infrastructure Cases;
- Cases before the Company Law Board, New Delhi under the Indian Companies Act, 1956 and Companies Act, 2013 and Monopolies & Restrictive Trade Practices Commission, New Delhi.
- Cases under the Central Excise Act, 1944 and Customs Act.
- Cases on trade-marks and other intellectual property matters.
- Suits for Permanent Injunction, Possession of immovable property and Declaration;
- Suits for Recovery of money before High Court and District Court;
- Appellate Cases before Delhi High Court arising out of cases decided by the Lower Courts & Authorities.
- Drafting and Conveyancing of Sale Deed, Agreement to Sell, Indemnity Bond,
- Affidavits, Will, Lease Deed, Conveyance Deed, Deed of Partition, Memorandum
- Recording Family Settlement, Deed of Settlement,
- Writ Petition of different nature before High Court;
- Conducting Arbitration Proceedings both Domestic and International Arbitration;
- Cases pertaining to Consumer Protection Act before National Commission, State
- Commission, District Forum.
- Appeals before Commissioner, Central Excise (Appeals) Customs Excise & Gold (Control) Appellate Tribunal.
- Drafting of Foreign Collaboration Agreement, Memorandum of Understanding,
- Sale Deed, Agreement to Sell, Agreement with Dealers, Distributors and
- Suppliers of materials and machinery, Indemnity Bond, Surety Bond, Corporate
- Guarantees and Personal Guarantees Lease Deed and Licence Deed.
- Drafting, filing & arguing Special Leave Petition before Hon’ble Supreme Court.